Carl Bourhenne's Fitness and Long Life Manual
Youthful and Attractive
1. I believe we must provide answers to problems of healthy long life, youth- fullness, attractiveness, and anti-aging of the highest scientific standard to people and organizations of all nations, races, color and creed. We intend this provision to include not only the presentation of answers, but the active help to implement them into daily lives so that results are seen.
2. We believe that by providing answers to problems of healthy long life, youth- fulness, attractiveness, and anti-aging we add strength to our society, its people, and its organizations, thus aiding them to progress to more enjoyable lifestyles.
3. We believe that to be successful in our search we must provide resources for, and work with scientists and analysts of the highest caliber, trained for their work, and equipped with special knowledge and experience necessary to solve people's problems in our field, and to find all of the answers which we must have.
4. We believe that it is of the greatest importance that all of the results of our research be made available to all people, greater, and lesser in accomplishments, since each person is important to himself, yet some are often without access to all of the expertise in this field.
5. We believe that the results of all of our research must be extended to people on a mutual contribution basis, so that no one receives without giving of help or funds in some way or amount, for if everyone only received there would be nothing to give, and no means of searching for the information and methods we so urgently need.
6. We believe that the confidentiality of a person's affairs must be respected, and that we release no findings without substantiation in scientific research and then in complete anonymity as regards every research participant.
7. We believe that we have the right to be proud of the benefits brought to our members, supporters, and to mankind.
8. We believe that we must search out, collect, and make available to all of our scientists the most advanced technical equipment and procedures of all kinds, and to distribute the results of research projects and the conclusions drawn from them.
9. We believe that we should constantly improve expertise in our professional staff, advance its knowledge and skills, and to encourage their association with others in their professional and scientific fields.
10. We believe that we should and do contribute to the advancement of the art and science of the longest life possible, aiding those who seek to push out the frontiers of knowledge in our field, and promoting better public understanding of the role of science in improving the conditions of all people searching for a healthier longer life, youthful and attractive, and for aging control and reversal.
Carl Bourhenne, MA
Copyright © 1976 - 2001 Carl I. Bourhenne.
All rights reserved.
Writer’s Guild Of America West Registration Number 679848
Carl Bourhenne, MA
50-B Peninsula Drive #163,
Rolling Hills Estates, California 90274.
Websites by: WebSuites.Com